REGISTRATION PROCESS – New Members
- Complete an online registration HERE
- Pay you membership fees
- For new members provided a copy of ID (ie drivers licence, birth certificate, proof of age card, passport) to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Complete the Member Declaration (SLSNSW-Member-Protection-Declaration-20131)
- Complete the Nobbys privacy form
- Provide a copy of your Working With Children (WWCC) to email@example.com. Refer below for details.
*** 1 Parent/Guardian MUST join with a Nipper membership ***
MEMBER PROTECTION – WORKING WITH CHILDREN CHECK (WWCC)
Nobbys SLSC take member protection very seriously.
One of the many avenues available to our members is to apply for a WWCC (working with children check).
The process is free and takes approx 10 minutes to complete so we encourage our members to apply and send the club a copy of the clearance.
If you have a WWCC number that has been issued for employment purposes we can keep that on record at the club as well provided it states ‘valid for unpaid work’.
How to Apply
For information regarding applying for the WWCC click HERE
To apply for a WWCC clearance number click HERE
Bring WWCC clearance details to Registration days or email your name, the WWCC number, the expiry date and your date of birth to James Styles – Registrar firstname.lastname@example.org.
Nobbys SLSC has developed a form that each parent must fill out for their children in relation to approval for photographs. This form must be filled out as part of the Registration process.
Click Nobbys Privacy Form to complete.